8/02/2011

I SHALL RISE FROM THE DEAD

Dang, I thought this place was dead. Well it was...

That's pretty quiet around here isn't it ? Let's warm this place up a little bit !

The topic of today ? Universe at War Episode 2.

It has been more than a year since the first episode came out...yeah I know ! And I started working on the scond episode this year. Don't believe me ? I understand, but here's some pics of what I've done so far !

  Nat'Yelix's arrival on Earth

 Fayroku




Tsu'Nelteck
 Jaller
Behind the scene

That's all for today folks !

Have a good day/night/turtle and keep up the good work ! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Adrien, thanks for your message,
    about the lens, actually its not much importance for Stop motions, the big one is mostly used to shot big scenes in real life, but as smaller as
    action figures, it does not matter at all.

    ReplyDelete