1/10/2010

最後のファイト The Last Fight : Spring's Birth


The MG Astray Red Frame Kai....he's so fuckin' awesome, I'm a bit sad that he doesn't have his shield, beam rifle, beam saber and original backpack, but who cares ! The Astray Red Frame....It's all about the Katana and in this case, he has two Kanatas ! ( I wonder if it's the Gerbera Straight and the Tiger Pierce ). Even the articulations looks better than it's PG counterparts *cough* .

If you're wondering why I titled this post like that, it's because of my next Stop Motion Project. Once I get the Astray, I'll begun to work on it....Let's talk about it would ya'

The Two Movies take place in Japan, in Kyoto ( I'm not sure about that ), the hero will be the Astray and for some reason he will have to fight against his greatest rival, the RX-78-2 and his Zaku II army ( I like those guys, I mean really ! ). I didn't write the scenario yet, but I'll start as soon as I'll have order the Astray Red Frame,  The 1st movie should be released by April ( I have to work on my green screen skills ) and the seconde movie by June or July.

Sonic and PiocheNoir will certaintly be my co-writter, 'cause they're also working with me on Universe At War ( the first episode will be upload in February ) and they're awesome, lol.

Don't worry guys, I'll inform you on this project ;)

The MG Astray Red Frame Kai is so damn sexy ! check out those pics !

   

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what this guy is from, but he's Epic looking! especially the pic with the Bow and arrow looking set-up. cant wait to see him in your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super blog même si je comprend pas tout , et il parait que tu vas être dans un Springpod et bonne nouvelles je serais la ;)

    ReplyDelete